Los Angeles Automobile Accident Lawyer
The use of the word “accident” in the context of motor vehicle collisions is a misnomer. Automobile crashes often result from carelessness or poor driving, rather than from circumstances beyond the control of the driver. Nevertheless, many insurance companies will deny liability for claims unless you are involved in a clear cut rear-end accident. It is important to hire experienced trial attorneys who know how to speak the language of insurance claim handlers and know how to preserve evidence of negligence. Our attorneys have represented many of the largest insurance companies in the country and have successfully tried numerous automobile negligence cases to jury verdict.
It is important to hire experienced trial attorneys who know how to speak the language of insurance claim handlers and know how to preserve evidence of negligence.
Expect an insurance adjuster from the at-fault party to contact you after you are involved in a collision. You are not required to speak with them. It is their job to minimize and settle claims as inexpensively as possible. It is important for you to obtain legal advice as soon as possible after an accident. You need to retain an experienced trial attorney who understands the various causes of auto accidents.
Many factors result in car crashes, and sometimes multiple causes contribute to a single collision. Factors include the following:
- Driver impairment, including illness, alcohol or other drugs, both legal and illegal, and drivers who are overtired.
- Driver distraction, including talking on cell phones or using other electronic devices, talking with passengers, eating or grooming in the car, dealing with children or pets in the back seat, or attempting to retrieve dropped items.
- Mechanical failure, including blown out or flat tires, brake or axle failure, and steering mechanism failure.
- Road conditions, including foreign obstacles or substances on the road surface; rain, ice, or snow making the roads slick; road damage including pot holes.
- Speed exceeding safe conditions, that can relate to the way the road was designed, the road condition, the weather, and the speed of surrounding motorists.
- Road design and layout. Some roads have a history of violent car wrecks for a variety of reasons. These include alignment, visibility, camber and surface conditions, road markings, etc.
Although not necessary in every case, it is oftentimes critical to get an expert witness, such as an accident reconstructionist or biomechanical engineer, involved as soon as possible after an accident. Critical evidence such as crush damage, skid marks, and other physical evidence at the scene of a wreck can disappear over time. Make sure that the attorney that you retain has the technical expertise and resources to retain credible experts early on in your case. Our lawyers have contacts and relationships with some of the best experts in the country to evaluate your claim.
Seeking Full And Fair Compensation For Commercial Vehicle Accident Victims
Commercial vehicle cases are not the same as car accident cases, and you need a lawyer who knows the difference.
At Doyle Law, we know what it takes to successfully exploit the resources that are available for people who have been injured at the hands of commercial vehicles in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California. We are nationally known for our work on behalf of amputees and other serious injury victims, and we have the resources necessary to achieve the best result for you.
We will not be intimidated by the powerful insurance companies or the complexities of going after multiple sources of coverage, and we will stop at nothing to make sure you have the resources you need.
Types Of Commercial Vehicles
A commercial vehicle can be anything used in commerce, including:
- Semi trucks (tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers, big rigs)
- Moving vans
- Delivery vans, such as cube trucks
- Trade vehicles (plumbers, contractors, cable installers)
- Company cars
- Vehicles used in pizza delivery
We Know Their Game
Our lawyers have past experience representing the injured in commercial vehicle claims, and we know the insurance companies will stop at nothing to avoid paying for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost earnings and other damages their policyholders have caused.
It often starts with an adjuster contacting you for a statement or offering a quick settlement. Speaking to them and signing forms is something you do not want to do as it is not in your interests.
We will handle the interactions with them so you can focus on getting better. They know we are willing to go to trial to protect you, and that positions us strongly in settlement negotiations on your behalf.
Hurt In A Commercial Vehicle Accident?
Contact us today for a free, no-risk consultation with an attorney. Our representation will not cost you anything unless we obtain compensation for you.
McKnight v. Spain, Record Setting $26.8 Million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice CaseMedical Malpractice
Sipple, et al. v. City Of Hayward, et al, $24 Million Settlement in Unlawful Tax Collection Case (March 2016)Class Action
$13.3 Million Settlement Medical Malpractice-Quadrilateral AmputationAmputation
$11.5 Million Settlement-Traumatic Brain InjuryBrain Injury
Premises Liability Sexual Assault-$7,500,000 Settlement (California 2017)Premises Liability
$6.5 Million Settlement-Wrongful Death, Failure to Diagnose Cancer (2020)Medical Malpractice
Free Case Evaluation
Millions Recovered For Our Clients In Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Cases
- Phone: 310-385-0567
- Fax: 310-943-1780
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org